Welcome to ALF Core Competency Testing
La aplicación en línea y todas las solicitudes y formularios están disponibles en Español
To be eligible to take the Assisted Living Facility Core Competency Test, prospective examinees must have completed a minimum of 26 hours of Core Training from an Approved Core Trainer.
The Assisted Living Facility Core Competency Test contains multiple-choice questions with four possible choices.
Examinees have a total of 2 hours to complete the test.
The ALF Core Competency Test is now offered in Punta Gorda and Fort Pierce. Please review the schedule for dates and times.
For ALF Florida Statutes and Regulations click on the links below from The Agency For Health Care Administration website:
- Chapter 408, Part II, Florida Statutes
- Chapter 59A-35, Florida Administrative Code
- Chapter 429, Part I, Florida Statutes
- Chapter 59A-36, Florida Administrative Code
- Chapter 419, Florida Statutes